Day 1: Hanoi – Sapa by bus with a short trek to Cat Cat village (L, D)
6.30 – 7.00: Pick up from your hotel/stay, get on big bus and depart for Sapa.
9.30: Follow the highway to Lao Cai city with the first comfort break
11.00: Second comfort break at Lao Cai city before approaching Sapa
13.00: Arrive Sapa Town with colorful traditional costumes of H’mong, Dzao, Tay ethnic People.
* Welcome drink and itinerary briefing
* Enjoy the lunch with local Vietnamese dishes, check-in procedures
14.30: A short drive to the gate of Cat Cat village which is home of Black H’mong ethnic people and is located near the bottom of a deep valley at the foot of Fansipan Peak. Our local guide will show you the daily life activities of the locals, trek down to the valley bottom to the waterfall where the French built a Hydraulic Power Station; stop for photo with bridge and waterfall then you will walk uphill for bus to pick up to get back to Sapa in the afternoon.
Trekking distance is about 2.5 kms and it lasts for 2 hours
16.30: Come back to Sapa Town. We prepare a good dinner for you at 18.00. Overnight at the hotel
Day 2: Sapa discovery with long trek Y Linh Ho - Lao Chai - Ta Van village (B, L, D)
7.00 – 7.45: Have breakfast at hotel and prepare light pack for the long trek of 9 kms
8.00: A short drive to Y Linh Ho then trek through the rice terraces and along Muong Hoa Stream to the Black Hmong village of Lao Chai to see the spectacular landscape of Hoang Lien Son Mountain then trek to Ta Van village - home of Dzay ethnic people.
Trekking distance is about 9 kms and it lasts for 4 hours
11.30: Bus picks you up at Ta Van Bridge to Sapa.
12.00 – the Evening: Have lunch and enjoy free time in the afternoon do discover Sapa town by yourself. Have dinner and overnight in the hotel.
Day 3: Sapa - Tram Ton - Thac Bac - Lao Cai - Bus to Ha Noi (B, L)
6.00-8.00: Breakfast and meet your tour guide
8.00: Start your day with a 12 km road trip up to Tram Ton and Cong Troi (Heaven Gate) where you edit pictures of the most beautiful mountain-pass scenery of Northern Vietnam, then visit Thac Bac water-fall (Silver Water-fall) and Salmon farm-fishing
11.00: Check out and clear bills, have lunch at the hotel and time at leisure on your own.
15.00: Meet all group members at hotel to get ready for Hanoi
15.15: Get on bus to go back hanoi with one comfort break
21.00: Arrive Hanoi. We say good bye to you at your hotel/ stay. Trip ends.
For Sapa View Hotel (3 star) or in similar hotel: Single supplement is 30 USD/2 nights
For Sunny Mountain Hotel (4 star) or in similar hotel: Single supplement is 50 USD/2 nights
Thing to bring
* Warm clothes, scarf, hat, and cap because the weather in Sapa is pretty unpredictable. It is normally cold in September, October, November, December, January, February and March
* Due to altitude of Sapa, it is sometimes foggy in December, January, February and March.
* Trekking shoes, sun glasses, sun cream, insect repellent are also necessary. You should take cash with you in Vietnam Dong because banking system in Sapa sometimes doesn’t function well. US Dollar, Euro, Australia Dollar are accepted in Sapa.
* You should take medicine with you although there are some chemist’s shops in Sapa in case you get sick.