- The best way to get to know Hanoi by discovering many hidden corners of Hanoi Old Quarter alleyways.
- Enjoy a variety of food tasting items those are favorite among Hanoi locals.
- Explore the Hanoi history and traditional culture in the stories hidden behind each dish.
- Learn about the key of life balancing through the culinary of the local people.
- Discover the culture and tradition of the city in the small group ( Maximum 8 People for a group)
- Delicious Hanoi Food: Enjoy all delicious dishes made with fresh ingredients by the talented local chef.
- Widen your knowledge of Vietnamese traditional cuisine under the introduction of our friendly and professional English-speaking tour guide.
8.30-09.00 am: Pick you up from hotel to our meeting point by local transportation.
09.00 am: Professional English-speaking Tour guide of hotel will meet you at the meeting point. Start the journey discovering the local food world in Hanoi like a real local man and take some steps to be into Hanoi Old Quarter Area.
Walking through some old streets there, you have a chance to see with your eyes the beauty of history and culture of this city: visit St. Joseph’s Cathedral to see the architectural style of this place which is described as resembling Notre Dame de Paris and enjoy “Banh Cuon” (Steamed rice rolls), a dish originating from northern Vietnam. This delicious food is steamed “Crepes” made from rice flour and filled with a savory ground pork and wood ear mushroom mixture.
Then, keep walking to enjoy a bowl of “Pho“ – a taste of heaven that you could not anywhere better than Hanoi. After that, widen your knowledge of the culture and the Buddhism history while walking on Buddhism Street and exploring to traditional handicrafts of the Hanoian. On the way, our expert English-speaking tour guide will give you a deep insight of Vietnamese traditional medicines when walking through Hai Thuong Lan Ong Street.
Visit Bach Ma Temple to learn about the culture and history of the Vietnamese before discovering traditional market which features the unique beauty of a peaceful countryside market left in the heart of the Hanoi Old Quarter Area.
Then you will savor the real taste of the Hanoian at a small corner of Hanoi by drinking a cup of “Bia Hoi” (Fresh beer) to enjoy the daily life’s flavor of the local before coming to Ma May Street to visit a traditional Vietnamese house – the “Heritage House” and enjoy “Nom Bo Kho” (Dried beef salad), a very tasty and popular food of the Hanoian.
Then stop off at a small but traditional space and atmosphere of a restaurant to enjoy “Che” (Sweet gruel) – a very special and famous sweet soup in the Hanoi Old Quarter.
Enjoy one more dish – “Bun Cha“ (Vermicelli with grilled pork), an absolute highlight of authentic local culinary you must try like Obama President at the first visit to Hanoi. Originated from the north of Vietnam, Bun Cha remains as one of the oldest traditional dishes in Hanoi. Finally, get the chance to enjoy a very special flavor of the Vietnamese – “Ca Phe Trung” (Egg coffee)
12.30 pm: Turn back to the meeting place and say goodbye to Hanoi Local Food Tours.
Note: You should skip or have a light breakfast before joining the tour.
Number in Group
Valid in 2017-2018